The fall season brings pumpkin patches, hayrides, campfires and tons of special fairs and festivals to the OKC metro. We’ve rounded up the greatest fall fun attractions and events in the Oklahoma City area for you to enjoy. Below, find all the resources you need to make this the best autumn ever.
This page is generously sponsored by Rustic Roots. Just under an hour and half hour drive from the metro, their annual Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze is open from Sept. 24 to Nov. 6. Enjoy a 10-acre corn maze, a sunflower maze, tire tractor playground, barrel train and hay rides, petting zoo and so much more! On Oct. 15, families can enjoy a special fall festival with live music, food trucks, vendors and all of the farm activities.
- Fall Fun guide from our Sponsors
- Pumpkin Patches
- Fall Festivals – in OKC and beyond!
- Totally Free Fall Events
- Guided Hikes
- Fall Nature Scavenger Hunt
- 50 things to do this fall under $5
- Camps, Classes & Activities for fall break
- Have extra time during the extended Fall Break? Check out our day and weekend trip ideas and fun fall hikes in OKC and around the state.
Find spooky & not-so-spooky fun on our comprehensive Halloween guides, packed with festive fun all month long!
- A comprehensive collection of Halloween Events
- Trick-or-Treat Alternatives
- Must-watch, family-friendly Halloween Movies
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Metro Neighborhoods with the Best Halloween Decorations
- Haunted Fun
- Trick or Treat Events
- Top Spots for Indoor Trick-or-Treating
- Costume Events
- Indoor Halloween Fun
- Tips for Halloween Tablescapes
- Things to Do on Oct. 31
- Where to eat on Halloween – COMING SOON
- Dia de los Muertos
Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to enjoy even more fall fun. Use the following fall fun guides to play your family time, entertain guests and show gratitude by giving back.