The fall season brings pumpkin patches, hayrides, campfires and tons of special fairs and festivals to the OKC metro. We’ve rounded up the greatest fall fun attractions and events in the Oklahoma City area for you to enjoy. Below, find all the resources you need to make this the best autumn ever.
This page is generously sponsored by Wings Special Needs Community. Their annual Fall Festival & Pumpkin Patch will be open weekends from Sept. 20 – Oct. 13. Enjoy hayrides, pumpkin train rides, a corn maze, hay slide, bounce houses, pony rides, Betsy the milk cow, games and more.
- Fall Fun guide from our Sponsors
- 50 things to do this fall under $5
- Pumpkin Patches
- Fall Festivals – in OKC and beyond!
- Totally Free Fall Events
- Camps, Classes & Activities for fall break
- Have extra time during the extended Fall Break? Check out our day and weekend trip ideas and fun fall hikes in OKC and around the state.
Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to enjoy even more fall fun. Use the following fall fun guides to play your family time, entertain guests and show gratitude by giving back.
- Thanksgiving events
- Editor’s Picks: Best Places To Take Out-Of-Towners
- 20 Iconic OKC Attractions
- Local Holiday Craft Fairs
Find spooky & not-so-spooky fun on our comprehensive Halloween guides, packed with festive fun all month long!