The fall season brings pumpkin patches, hayrides, campfires and tons of special fairs and festivals to the OKC metro. We’ve rounded up the greatest fall fun attractions and events in the Oklahoma City area for you to enjoy. Below, find all the resources you need to make this the best autumn ever.
This page is generously sponsored by Rustic Roots. Just under an hour and half hour drive from the metro, their annual Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze is open from Sept. 26 to Oct. 31. Enjoy a 10-acre, themed corn maze, hay fort, barrel train and hay rides, corn cannon, petting zoo and so much more!
The farm has extensive safety precautions in place. “There is plenty of open spaces to spread out across the 35-acre property. Everyone can have fun while maintaining safe social distancing,” said owner Sarah Aldrich.
Please enjoy fall family fun responsibly! When around others, wear a mask, remain socially distant, wash your hands often and stay home if you or a member of your household is feeling ill. Find CDC recommendations for celebrating fall and Halloween at www.cdc.gov.
- Pumpkin Patches
- Fall Festivals – in OKC and beyond!
- Totally Free Fall Events
- Guided Hikes
- Fall Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Fall Fun guide from our Sponsors
- 50 things to do this fall under $5
- Camps, Classes & Activities for fall break
- Have extra time during the extended Fall Break? Check out our day and weekend trip ideas and fun fall hikes in OKC and around the state.
Find spooky & not-so-spooky fun on our comprehensive Halloween guides, packed with festive fun all month long!
- A comprehensive collection of Halloween Events
- Trick-or-Treat Alternatives
- Must-watch, family-friendly Halloween Movies
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Metro Neighborhoods with the Best Halloween Decorations
- Haunted Fun
- Trick or Treat Events
- Top Spots for Indoor Trick-or-Treating
- Costume Events
- Indoor Halloween Fun
- Things to Do on Oct. 31
- Where to eat on Halloween
- Halloween Candy Buy-Backs
Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to enjoy even more fall fun. Use the following fall fun guides to play your family time, entertain guests and show gratitude by giving back.