Halloween brings tons of festivities to the Oklahoma City metro. From trick-or-treat events that encourage kids to get dressed up in their favorite costumes to fall extravaganzas full of candy and crafts, there are tons of ways to celebrate throughout October. Here are some great ideas:
- OKC’s Countdown to Halloween—A day-by-day guide for the week leading up to Oct. 31
- Halloween Fun – A comprehensive collection of family-friendly events happening cities across the metro
- Things to Do on Oct. 31
- Fall Family Dances – Mummy & Son events to shindigs for the whole crew
- Trick or Treat Events– Find all the best spots near you to add to your candy collection
- Haunted Fun – Haunted houses, terror-filled trails and more in the metro
- Costume Events – Extend the fun and get more mileage out of your Halloween getup
- Top Spots for Indoor Trick or Treating – Our top picks for Halloween fun no matter the forecast!
- Indoor Halloween Fun – Have toddlers uneasy in the dark or the weather ends up being less-than-ideal, this list has you covered
- Where to eat on Halloween – Score great deals at local restaurants offering family discounts
- Dia de los Muertos celebrations – Festive events filled with culture
- Halloween Candy Buy Back Programs – Helpful ways to unload some of your loot
For more seasonal family fun, be sure to check out all our fall fun guides. And if you’re looking for more fall fun outside the metro area, be sure to check out these activities in Tulsa!