Don’t miss New Covenant UMC’s Trunk or Treat event on Oct. 28 from 6-8pm!
Halloween brings tons of festivities to the Oklahoma City metro. From trick-or-treat events that encourage kids to get dressed up in their favorite costumes to fall extravaganzas full of candy and crafts, there are tons of ways to celebrate Halloween throughout October. Here are some great ideas:
- COMING SOON – OKC’s Countdown to Halloween—A day-by-day guide for the week leading up to Oct. 31
- Halloween Fun – a comprehensive collection of Halloween events happening cities across the metro
- Things to Do on Oct. 31
- Top Spots for Indoor Trick-or-Treating
- COMING SOON – Indoor Halloween Fun
- COMING SOON – Where to eat on Halloween
- Mummy & Son Dances
- Trick or Treat Events
- Haunted Fun
- Costume Events
- COMING SOON – Dia de los Muertos celebrations
- COMING SOON – Candy Buy Backs
For more seasonal family fun, be sure to check out all our fall fun guides. And if you’re looking for more fall fun outside the metro area, be sure to check out these Halloween activities in Tulsa!