Between parties, costumes and trick-or-treating, your family will likely work up quite an appetite! Before you head out in search of sugary treats, dine in at one of these local restaurants offering special discounts in honor of Halloween.
- Baskin-Robbins – A single scoop of ice cream is $1.50 on Oct. 31. Waffle cones and toppings are extra.
- Chipotle – Visit a participating location on Halloween from 3 p.m. to close and enjoy a $4 burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos. Only one per person.
- IHOP – Kids get one FREE Scary Face pancake from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m, for kids 12 & under. The boo-tiful pancake comes with strawberries, whipped topping, Mini Oreo cookies and candy corn.
- McAlister’s – Kids 12 and under can wear their costumes into select locations and receive a free kid’s meals with the purchase of an adult entrée. Dine-in only. Call ahead to verify participating locations.
- Sonic – 50 cent corn dogs all day on Halloween.
- Papa Murphy’s – Get a large Jack-o-latern pizza made with cheese and premium pepperoni for $9.
- Jo’s Famous Pizza in Edmond – Kids 12 & under in costume can receive a kid’s one-topping pizza at Jo’s on Oct. 31. Adult purchase required; max of 4 kids per parent. Dine-in only.
- CiCi’s – At select locations, kids in costume get a FREE kids buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet and drink on Halloween. Call ahead to verify participating locations.
- Alfredo’s: Kids in costume eat FREE on Halloween. Dine-in only. One free kids meal per adult.
- America’s Incredible Pizza Company: After 5 p.m., kids in costume receive a $5 game card and candy.
Looking for even more ways to save when you eat out? Check out our guide to metro restaurants offering family discounts.