Your Guide to discounts in OKC!
Between trunk-or-treats, pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating, your family will likely work up quite an appetite! Before you head out in search of sugary treats, dine in or get takeout at one of these local restaurants offering special discounts in honor of Halloween.
(last updated Oct. 21, 2021)
- Jo’s Famous Pizza in Edmond – Kids 12 & under in costume can receive a kid’s one-topping pizza at Jo’s on Oct. 31. Adult purchase of a minimum of $10 required; max of 4 kids per parent. Dine-in only. Cannot combine offers.
- Iguana Mexican Grill – Kids or adults in costume receive a free order of queso on Halloween with any purchase.
- Baskin-Robbins – A single scoop of ice cream is $1.70 on Oct. 31. Waffle cones and toppings are extra.
- Chipotle – Their Boorito deal is going digital. From 5 p.m. to close, use promo code “BOORITO” to receive a $5 entree. Valid on the app or online only.
- IHOP – Kids eat free every day from 4 – 10 p.m. Diners can get one free kid’s meal with each adult entree purchase.
- McAlister’s – Kids 12 and under can wear their costumes into select locations and receive a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entrée. Dine-in only. Call ahead to verify participating locations.
- Sonic – 50 cent corn dogs all day on Halloween.
- Papa Murphy’s – Get a large Jack-o-lantern pizza made with cheese and premium pepperoni for $9 ($12 for a 16-inch).
- CiCi’s – At select locations, kids in costume get a FREE kids buffet with the purchase of an adult buffet and drink on Halloween. Call ahead to verify participating locations.
- Krispy Kreme – Receive a free doughnut when in costume.
Looking for even more ways to save when you eat out? Check out our guide to metro restaurants offering family discounts.