We love being a resource to help families to find fun together, but even more, we love providing that fun. MetroFamily hosts several events each year connecting parents with valuable local resources and kids with engaging and hands-on family fun. We hope to see you and your family at one (or all) of the following events:
- Cover Kids Search is our annual event where we search for kids with bright smiles and big personalities to grace our MetroFamily Magazine covers for the following year. Kids ages 2 to 12 are eligible to enter.
- Designed for expectant parents and those with young children, Bump, Baby & More expo is an event for all things baby. Meet local service providers, shop and enjoy informative workshops.
- Kids Fest celebrates every kind of family by bringing together the best of local parenting into one venue. This family fun event features dozens of booths offering engaging and educational activities for kids, including face painting, roaming characters, a climbing wall, door prizes and live music.
- Geekapalooza: A STEAM Festival for Kids, hosted in conjunction with Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma, encourages kids to learn about science, technology, engineering, art and math through a variety of hands-on activities. Kid-friendly workshops about subjects like robotics, coding and geosciences are taught by market leaders.
- The Acton Children’s Business Fair, hosted in conjunction with Girl Scouts Western Oklahoma, provides the backdrop for kid entrepreneurs to sell their products and services to the public. Kids ages 6 to 14 are encouraged to submit applications for this curated show.
Looking for even more things to do with your family? Check out our searchable calendar filled with family-friendly, community events happening throughout the OKC metro.