Whether you have toddlers who are leery of the dark or the weather ends up being less-than-ideal, it’s a great idea to have a plan for some indoor trick-or-treating fun for Halloween. We’ve got you covered with these fabulous indoor opportunities to dress up and collect candy.
(This list was last updated on Sept. 6, 2022. If you know of an event or festival you’d like to see included, please email the details to email@example.com)
Top spots for indoor Halloween fun
- Friday, Oct. 28: Ghouls & Goblins: Halloween Dance at The Station Recreation Center (700 S Broadway Ave, Moore) features a spooky night to enjoy with the family with a haunted room, treats and games. Costumes are encouraged. All ages welcome. $10 in advance; $15 day of. 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Steampunk Fall Celebration at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum (1700 NE 63rd St) features a variety of themed activities including create-your-own Steampunk accessories, a Design-a-Robot maker space and more, while supplies last. Costumes welcome. Free with admission. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29: FREE Halloween at the Museum at the Edmond Historical Museum (431 S Boulevard, Edmond) features games, crafts, candy and other activities. Costumes welcome. 1-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Spooksville at Yukon Community Center (2200 S Holly Ave, Yukon) features the Mutt Masquerade dog costume contest, children’s costume contest, carnival, and haunted trail. Carnival activities include lots of candy, games, and various Halloween-themed crafts. Costumes encouraged. Kids, $4; 13 & up, free. 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 29 & 30: Halloween Train at the Oklahoma Railway Museum (3400 NE Grand Blvd) features a 40-minute Halloween train ride, mini-golf course, scavenger hunt and costume contest. 13 & up, $15, kids (3-12), $8; kids (under 3), free. See website for departure times.
More indoor Halloween events happening in the metro
Saturday, Oct. 15
- FREE Spooky Saturday at the Belle Isle Library
Thursday, Oct. 20
- FREE Fall Carnival at Rainbow Fleet (Activities will move indoors in the event of inclement weather.)
- HallowMarine at the Oklahoma Aquarium
Monday, Oct. 24
- Mummy & Son Masquerade at Jackie Cooper Gym Yukon
Wednesday, Oct. 26
- FREE Malloween at Penn Square Mall
Friday, Oct. 28
- Harvest Night at Pitts Recreation Center in Oklahoma City
- Ghouls & Goblins: Halloween Dance at The Station Recreation Center in Moore
Saturday, Oct. 29
- FREE Spooktacular Storytime at the Warr Acres Library
- Steampunk Fall Celebration at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- FREE Paranormal Fest at the Downtown Library
- FREE Halloween at the Museum at the Edmond Historical Society & Museum
- FREE Halloween Party at the Southern Oaks Library
- Spooksville at Yukon Community Center
- FREE Trunk or Treat at Wickline Church (Activities will move indoors in the event of inclement weather.)
- FREE History Never Dies Halloween Carnival at the Oklahoma Territorial Museum in Guthrie (Activities will take place both inside and outside the museum.)
Sunday, Oct. 30
- FREE Trunk or Treat at Highland Baptist Church (In the event of rain, activities will be moved indoors.)
Monday, Oct. 31
- FREE Itty Bitty Dance Party at the Belle Isle Library
- Bone Chilling Halloween Event at Skeletons: Museum of Osteology
Looking for even more spooky fun? Check out our Halloween guides. On the following page, you’ll find events that have already happened this year.