Looking for ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved ones? Whether for your next date night, girls night out or family celebration, we’ve got you covered with plenty of things to do for Valentine’s Day with this round up of our best resources for family fun.
For the kids
- 11 Mom-approved ways to celebrate the month of love as a family
- Get creative with a fun and festive craft inspired by the sweet book, Love Monster and the Last Chocolate. (Plus, more Valentine’s family reading suggestions)
- 4 ways to teach kids about kindness this Valentine’s Day
- What’s for dinner? Craft an at-home Valentine’s feast with these easy-to-make ideas from a metro momma.
- Share some sugar-coated love with your family and friends at one of these reader-recommended hot spots for Valentine’s Day treats.
- Sweeten your day with some make-your-own treats! Check out these tasty recipes perfect for Valentine’s. (Bonus: Here are even more kid-friendly recipes from our friends at TulsaKids.)
- Connect with family and friends virtually with a high-tech game night. (Don’t worry, platforms like Zoom and Facetime are user-friendly.)
- Oklahoma City offers plenty of opportunities to celebrate love all month long. Make memories together at one of these fabulous kid-friendly events.
- Organizations across the metro are throwing some fun-filled dance parties for families of all kinds.
- Local eateries offering curbside pickup and delivery mean there is no need to skip out on your favorite metro eats.
- Restore the romance with these sweet and simple at-home date night ideas.
- Unique + local Valentine gifts for your sweeties! Gift ideas for your partner, Galentine’s friends or yourself.
- Parents know Valentine’s Day is often a nightmare when it comes to booking a sitter. But that’s no excuse not to make time for your special someone. Take the pressure off and celebrate at one of these fun events happening throughout the month.
- To find the best date night hot spots in the OKC metro area, we asked our readers about their favorite date night destinations! Here are a few great recommendations from our readers for your next evening without the kids. Or check out this list of local eateries offering curbside pickup and delivery!
- Here are tried-and-true options for a one-night staycation in four hot Oklahoma City districts: The Plaza, Wheeler Park, Film Row and Midtown.
- Travel beyond the metro to one of these five romantic escapes in Oklahoma.
For even more things to do, check out our searchable calendar filled with local events happening all month. Or, sign up for our e-newsletters to have all of our best resources delivered right to your inbox!