December 22, 2019 toDecember 24, 2019
Crossings Community Church is thrilled to celebrate Christmas with 20 candlelight church services across its Oklahoma City, Edmond, and online campuses as well as its newest service location, The Children’s Center Rehabilitation Hospital in Bethany, Oklahoma. Services will be held at:
Crossings OKC campus (14600 North Portland Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73134)
- Sunday, December 22 at 8:15 a.m. in the Chapel, at 9:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. in the Sanctuary, and at 9:15 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. in the Venue
- Monday, December 23 at 5 p.m. in the Sanctuary; at 6 p.m. in the Venue; and at 7 p.m. in the Chapel
- Tuesday, December 24 at noon., 4 p.m., and 7 p.m. in the Chapel; at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. in the Sanctuary; and at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. in the Venue.
Crossings Edmond campus (1500 West Covell Road, Edmond, Oklahoma, 73003)
- Tuesday, December 24 at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. in the Edmond Venue.
Family friendly service at The Children’s Center (6800 NW 39th Expy, Bethany)
- Sunday, December 22 at 10 a.m.
Those who are traveling or wish to share a service with out-of-town friends and family members can enjoy streamed Christmas services available at live.crossings.church on Sunday, December 22 at 9:15 a.m., 10:45 a.m., and 12:15 p.m. or simulated live every 90 minutes from Tuesday, December 24 at 7 p.m. through Wednesday, December 25 at 11 p.m.
LocationVarious locations View map