June 17, 2018 to June 17, 2018
FREE Admission for Dads on Father’s Day at the following venues (Most offer dads free admission with the purchase of a paid admission. Please contact selected venue as policies & offers vary.)
- Oklahoma Aquarium, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art, noon to 5 p.m.
- Sam Noble Museum, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Chickasaw Cultural Center, noon to 5 p.m.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum, noon to 6 p.m.
- Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art, 1 to 4 p.m.
- Crystal Bridge Conservatory, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Oklahoma River Cruises, all scheduled ferry cruises
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, noon – 5 p.m.
- RIVERSPORT Adventures, Dads raft for free with the purchase of a day pass