September 14, 2023 to September 24, 2023
The Oklahoma State Fair is an end-of-summer annual tradition. The 2023 Oklahoma State Fair will feature free concerts, food and shopping vendors, shows, exhibits, games, carnival rides and more.
Disney On Ice will return for performances in the Jim Norick Arena.
Midway ride tickets will move from paper to digital tickets.
Special Discount Days
- Thursday: Opening Day - $8 outside gate admission for everyone (children 5 and under FREE); $3 Little Book of BIG DEALS and ride all day armbands* for just $25
- Monday: Military Monday - Any military personnel and spouses (Military I.D. required) receive FREE outside gate admission and $5 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets.
- Tuesday: Pepsi Triple Shot Tuesday - $3 outside gate admission; $3 carnival rides*; and $3 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets for everyone!
- Wednesday: Senior Day – FREE admission for Senior Citizens 55+ (I.D. required), $5 Sky Eye Wheel ride tickets.
- Thursday: Thrifty Thursday - $8 outside gate admission for everyone (children 5 and under FREE); $3 Little Book of BIG DEALS and ride all day armbands* for just $25. Use your college I.D. to receive $5 outside gate admission tickets on Thursday, September 21.
Buildings, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Outside vendors, 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Midway opens at 1 p.m. on weekdays & 11 a.m. on weekends.
- Opening Day Scavenger Hunt - Explore a variety of areas across the Fair and get a chance to win awesome prizes - including season passes!
- Laser Light Extravaganza presented by Insurica and American Fidelity Foundation, The Circle, Every night at 8, 9, & 10 p.m.
- Rock n Rolling Piano - Catch up with this rockin’ piano and be captivated by this extremely talented musician who drives, plays, and sings, all at the same time!
- Skyline Esports Tournament, Modern Living Building, September 23, 10:30 a.m.
- Kids Pedal Tractor Pull - Kids can give their best shot pulling a weight transfer sled down a 25’ track. Ages 4 to 12 can participate in this activity, located in front of Barn 4.
- Escaramuza Charra Flor Imperial - Escaramuza charra is an all-female team, riding horses in choreographed and synchronized maneuvers to music. See it in the Oklahoma Frontier Experience at 1 and 7 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Garrett Underwood - Texas Trick Rider, Oklahoma Frontier Experience
- Farmhand Olympics - Are you farmer enough? Compete in team events for bragging rights! Events include Penny in a Haystack, Wheelbarrow Zig Zag, Calf Roping, Milk the Cow, and Hay in the Loft (no live animals will be used.)
- Kids Korner, Bennett Event Center
- Goat Milking Experience - Anyone and everyone can try their hand at goat milking in the Barn 1 Arena on Tuesday, September 19 from 6 to 7 p.m.,
- Dairy Discovery Zone - Come and explore how your favorite dairy foods go from the farm to your table and learn how dairy farmers are working to protect people, animals, and the planet for generations to come.
LocationState Fair Park View map
3001 General Pershing Blvd.,
Oklahoma City, OK, US