October 01, 2020 to October 04, 2020
Even though the Oklahoma State Fair isn't happening this year, families can still enjoy some of their favorite fair foods. Enter the Fairgrounds at the main entrance (May Avenue and Gordon Cooper Boulevard) park, visit your favorite vendors and take your food to-go.
Please practice social distancing of at least six feet from others
Vendors will include:
- Silver Dollar Bakery
- R & L Concessions
- Roadhouse Concessions
- Tad's Catering & Concessions
- Gilty Pleasure
- Smokin' Pistols
- GoForth Concessions
- O'Neil's Poncho Dogs
- O'Neil's Cheese Curd Tacos
- McConnell Root Beer
- Brown's Concessions
- Brown's Crepe Stand
- Westmorland Concessions
- Thursday, October 1 - 3 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 2 - Noon to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 3 - Noon to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, October 4 - Noon to 6 p.m.
LocationState Fair Park View map
3001 General Pershing Blvd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73107