August 27, 2021 to August 27, 2021
Features a tribute concert celebrating the 50th anniversary of Joni Mitchell’s masterpiece album, BLUE. For one night only in downtown Oklahoma City, musicians from different musical styles and poetry will perform Joni’s album Blue.
- Carter Sampson, an Oklahoma born and raised, award-winning singer songwriter.
- Chelsey Cope, singer songwriter since 13 years old and a Tulsa, Oklahoma native that now lives in the OKC area.
- Chloe-Beth Campbell, a singer/songwriter that is a little bit Indie with a hint of Oklahoma twang
- Eric Himan, toured nationally for over 15 years with artists such as Leon Russell and Ani DiFranco and just released his latest album, Contenders.
- Garrison Brown, an experienced musician skilled in arranging, guitar, bass, composition and trumpet.
- Jerica D. Wortham, a best-selling author and award-winning spoken word artist.
- Kalo, Israeli guitarist, singer and songwriter that combines rhythm and blues with fiery rock ‘n’ roll.
- Keathley, a solo acoustic act
- Miss Brown to You, mainstays of the Oklahoma City music scene
- Montrae Tisdale and the Friends Chorale, a group of friends that come together in unity to transform a nation through song.
- Original Flow, Hip Hop artist, poet and producer
- Stephen Salewon, a multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter from Oklahoma
- Susan Herndon, a songwriter, musician, and singer
LocationMyriad Gardens Dawn Lawn View map
301 W Reno Ave,
Oklahoma City, OK, US