The seasonal and holiday celebrations in OKC are fantastic ways for families to make memories. Whether you’re seeking festive events including all of the things to do this Christmas or other ways to have fun in the cold, we’ve got you covered with our handy winter fun guides.
Check out all these incredible seasonal celebrations and holiday events happening near you!
Our Ultimate Holiday Guides:
- Explore one of these top five light displays.
- Hunt for the perfect family tree at one of these Christmas tree farms.
- See our massive holiday guide of local events for things to do all holiday season.
- Visit a FREE holiday event. Here are a few of our favorites.
- Top spots for holiday drinks in the metro.
- Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list with these handy local shopping guides.
- Visit a festive Christmas light display or one of these metro neighborhoods with the best holiday lights.
- See a holiday stage or musical performance.
- Make some memories together at one of these Downtown in December events.
- Take part in a festive family fitness event.
- Check out a family-friendly winter festival.
- Enjoy a Christmas church service.
- Welcome 2024 at one of these metro New Year’s Eve events!
- Five ideas for a family-friendly New Year’s Eve at home.
Bonus – A list of local non-profits that serve those in need in our community to inspire your family to give to a charity of your passion.
Where to find Santa:
Cold-weather fun happening throughout the season:
- Enroll your kids in a Winter Break Camp.
- Easy winter snow crafts to enjoy at home.
- Make this your best season yet with our Winter Bucket List.
- Get into the spirit of the season at one of these metro ice rinks.
- Stick to your budget resolutions with this handy list of 50 things to do this winter under $5.
- Escape the cold with our ultimate guide to indoor play places.
- Need to burn off some energy? Here are nine places to wiggle out winter in OKC.
Also, be sure to check out our searchable calendar for events happening every day throughout the Oklahoma City metro.