The seasonal celebrations in Oklahoma City are fantastic ways for families to make memories. Whether you’re seeking festive events or other ways to have fun in the cold, we’ve got you covered with our handy winter fun guides. Check out all these incredible seasonal celebrations.
Our Ultimate Holiday Guides:
- See one of these top five light displays.
- See our massive holiday guide of local events.
- Visit a FREE holiday event. Here a few of our favorites.
- Visit a festive Christmas light display.
- Pandemic Holidays: Embracing new traditions.
- Make some memories together at one of these Downtown in December events.
- Shop these holiday craft shows or a seasonal pop-up shop.
- Enjoy a Christmas church service.
- Hunt for the perfect family tree at one of these Christmas tree farms.
- Take part in a festive family fitness event.
- See a holiday stage or musical performance.
- Check out a family-friendly winter festival.
- Welcome 2021 at one of these metro New Year’s Eve events!
- Five ideas for a family-friendly New Year’s Eve at home.
Where to Find Santa:
- Catch Old Saint Nick at one of these Santa events.
- Snap your annual photos with Santa!
- Enjoy a festive meal at a breakfast with Santa event.
Cold-Weather Fun Happening throughout the Season:
- Easy winter snow crafts to enjoy at home.
- Make this your best season yet with our Winter Bucket List.
- Get into the spirit at one of these metro ice rinks.
- Stick to your budget resolutions with this handy list of 50 things to do this winter under $5.
- Enroll your kids in a Winter Break Camp.
- Escape the cold with our ultimate guide to indoor play places.
- Need to burn off some energy? Here are nine places to wiggle out winter in OKC.
Also, be sure to check out our searchable calendar for events happening every day throughout the Oklahoma City metro.