The seasonal celebrations in Oklahoma City are fantastic ways for families to make memories. Whether you’re seeking festive events or other ways to have fun in the cold, we’ve got you covered with our handy winter guides. Check out all these incredible seasonal celebrations.
Cold-Weather Fun Happening throughout the Season:
- Make this your best season yet with our Winter Bucket List.
- Get into the spirit at one of these metro ice rinks.
- Escape the cold with our ultimate guide to indoor play places.
- Need to burn off some energy? Here are nine places to wiggle out winter in OKC.
- Stick to your budget resolutions with this handy list of 50 things to do this winter under $5.
- Enroll your kids in a Winter Break Camp.
Our Ultimate Holiday Guides:
- Welcome 2019 at one of these metro New Year’s Eve events.
- See one of these top five light displays.
- See our massive holiday guide of local events.
- Visit a FREE holiday event.
- Visit a festive Christmas light display.
- Make some memories together at one of these Downtown in December events.
- Shop these holiday craft shows or a seasonal pop-up shop.
- Hunt for the perfect family tree at one of these Christmas tree farms.
- Catch Old Saint Nick at one of these Santa events.
- Snap your annual photos with Santa!
- Enjoy a festive meal at a breakfast with Santa event.
- Take part in a festive family fitness event.
- See a holiday stage or musical performance.
- Check out a family-friendly winter festival.
- Enjoy a Christmas church service.
Also be sure to check out our searchable calendar for events happening every day throughout the Oklahoma City metro.