When you think of Oklahoma City, what places truly define our great city? Where do you go to enjoy family fun, and where do you love to take out-of-town guests to showcase our area? We polled our readers for their favorite metro area places and here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- Pop’s 66 (660 W Highway 66, Arcadia)
- Bricktown (east of downtown OKC)
- Frontier City (11501 NE Expressway)
- Oklahoma History Center (800 Nazih Zuhdi Dr)
- Cattleman’s Steakhouse (1309 S Agnew)
- Myriad Botanical Gardens (301 W Reno)
- National Cowboy & Western History Museum (1700 NE 63rd St)
- Oklahoma City Zoological Park & Botanical Garden (2101 NE 50th St)
- State Capitol Building (2300 N Lincoln)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum (620 N Harvey Ave)
Thanks to Kevin R., Jessica H., Cassidy T., Kristen S., Jennifer M., Amy F., Shelia B., Ann Y. and Julie H. for contributing to this list. Visit www.facebook.com/metrofamily to share your thoughts on next month’s list.
Have a place that you’d like to suggest? Comment and let us know!