No matter how much she loves her kids, no matter how much she enjoys running an efficient household, no matter how well she multi-tasks and juggles responsibilities, sometimes a mom just needs a break. When it is time to get away from it all and enjoy some “down time,” it is time for a Girls’ Night Out!
We recently polled our readers as to the best places to hit the town with your besties, and here, in random order, are their responses:
- The Melting Pot (4 E Sheridan, www.meltingpot.com)
- Wine and Palette (201 NW 10th, www.wineandpalette.com)
- Oklahoma City Barons hockey game (www.okcbarons.com)
- The Cheesecake Factory (5600 N Penn, www.thecheesecakefactory.com)
- Warren Theatre Director’s Suites (1000 Telephone, Moore; www.warrentheatres.com)
- OKC Roller Derby (www.okcrd.com)
- Mama Roja Mexican Kitchen (9219 Lake Hefner Pkwy, http://mamaroja.ehsrg.com)
- The outdoor patio at The Mont (1300 Classen Blvd, Norman; www.themont.com)
- Blu Fine Wine & Food (201 S Crawford, Norman; www.thegoodlifeok.com/blu)
- Cocktails on the Skyline at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art (select Thursdays, www.okcmoa.com)
Thanks to Christina C., Kristen H., Erica S., Heather A., Katie S., Shyla H., Official Oklahoma City Barons, and Lydia L. for contributing to this list. Follow us at www.facebook.com/metrofamily to weigh in on next month’s list.
Have an event you’d like to suggest? Comment below!