Whether you are seeking a treat on a cozy weekend morning, an unbeatable brunch or even pancakes for dinner, there is something to be said for having a favorite breakfast spot. No matter if you prefer Belgian waffles, French toast, or even biscuits and gravy, the OKC metro offers a wide variety of breakfast venues to please every palette. We recently polled our readers for their favorite places to enjoy a tasty breakfast with their families, and here, in random order, are their recommendations:
- Local (2262 W. Main, Norman; www.eatatlocal.com)
- Jimmy’s Egg (multiple location; www.jimmysegg.com)
- Classen Grill (5124 N Classen Blvd)
- IHOP (multiple locations; www.ihop.com)
- Jimmy’s Round Up Café (1301 SW 59th St)
- Joey’s Café (12325 N May Ave)
- Ozzie’s Diner (1700 Lexington St, Norman)
- Tiffany’s Restaurant (101 S 3rd St, Noble)
- Sunny Side Up (110 SE 19th St, Moore; www.facebook.com/sunnysideuprestaurant)
- Syrup Breakfast Boutique (123 E Main St, Norman; www.facebook.com/SyrupBreakfastBoutique)
Thanks to Stephanie G., Amanda H., Laura R., Jennifer S., Ebony A., Kathy R., Melissa S., Jennifer T., Sara R. and Jessica D. for contributing to this list. Follow us at www.facebook.com/metrofamily to weigh in on next month’s list.
Have a breakfast venue you’d like to suggest? Comment below!