May 26, 2021 to May 26, 2021
08:30 PM until 09:30 PM
Features a casual monthly event where friends and families can enjoy a bike ride through Downtown OKC as the sunsets. For May, it’s a Flower Moon. Decorate your bike with flowers and you could win a prize.
Don’t have a bike? Rent one through Spokies or reserve a bike through Ride OKC. Lights and helmets are required. All ages welcome.
- Thursday, June 24, 8:45 p.m. (Strawberry Moon)
- Friday, July 23, 8:45 p.m. (Buck Moon)
- Sunday, Aug 22, 8:30 p.m. (Sturgeon Moon)
- Monday, Sept. 20, 7:30 p.m. (Corn Moon)
- Wednesday, Oct. 20, 7 p.m. (Harvest Moon)
LocationMyriad Botanical Gardens View map
301 W Reno,
Oklahoma City, OK, US