Looking for creative ways to spice up your at-home Easter egg hunts? Here are some fun ideas to make this Easter one to remember!
Editor’s note: Got an inspiring idea we should add? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Craft a scavenger hunt with printed clues hidden inside the eggs that lead to fun prizes.
- Color code your hunt! Task kids with finding a certain number of eggs of each color or pattern.
- Send each child on their own trail. Craft a path out of eggs leading to a grand prize for each hunter.
- Move the hunt to after the sun goes down and have a glow in the dark hunt.
- Fill a kiddie pool with Easter grass and hidden eggs for a baby-friendly hunt.
- Add a sweet diversion by planting a lolli patch! Simply stick some suckers in the ground and you’re done.
For even more at-home Easter fun ideas, check out these handy resources.