Our Bump, Baby & More Expo connects parents of young kids and parents-to-be with local service providers, expert healthcare professionals, metro vendors and shopping and informative workshops.
Details about our 2022 event will be announced soon.
While you wait for our upcoming expo, check out these valuable resources filled with relevant, reliable information and inspiring ideas to have fun with your baby and/or toddler.
In the pages of the special edition below, you will find:
- 7 questions parents should ask when choosing a pediatrician
- Self-Care Strategies – Quick tips to refresh busy parents
- Water safety questions answered
- Newborn Must-Haves – The items you really need on your baby registry
- Building Family – The beauty of adoption, surrogacy and single parenthood
- Equity in Healthcare? Addressing pre- and postnatal disparities faced by Black mothers
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression Explained – 5 common symptoms + how to heal
- Cutest photo contest winners
- Bump, Baby & More Directory of local service providers, expert healthcare professionals and metro businesses.
- 5 common symptoms of postpartum depression, plus resources to help you feel like yourself again
- Local experts weigh in on how to navigate receiving unwanted parenting advice, finding a sitter, helping babies bond over long distances and more, in our Ask the Experts series.
- A roundup of baby & toddler events & activities in the OKC metro
- Learn more about ROAR – A free body safety program of kids from The Care Center