Summer vacation is a much anticipated time of the year! But, it also marks the end of school and many after school activities for our kids. As kids count down the days to their summer hiatus, say goodbye to classmate and teammates with a bang at an end-of-the-year party! Whether you need to entertain a class full or a few soccer buddies, here are MetroFamily’s favorite places to have an end-of-the-year party in Oklahoma City:
- Take your group ice skating at Arctic Edge Ice Arena or Blazers Ice Centre. Both rinks offer party reservations and group discounts.
- Connect with your wild side at Chester’s Party Barn & Farm or Tiger Safari. Both venues offer up-close experiences with live animals.
- Continue the competition with a round of bowling at Sooner Bowling Center or Dust Bowl Lanes & Lounge.
- Have a swim party at Goldfish Swim School or at a YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City location.
- Let the kids roam free at an indoor play place! Here is a long list of local venues primed for fun.
- Engage their creativity at Unpluggits or Artsy Rose.
- Go retro with a spin around the rink at a local roller rink like Skate Galaxy or Skate Moore. Skate Galaxy offers a “rent the entire facility for 2 hours” special or smaller groups can enjoy a party room and/or just skating together. Skate Moore has a Team party package available Thursday – Saturday.
- Have a blast while learning at a local museum. The following venues offer special group accommodations including hands-on activities and tours: National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma History Center, Sam Noble Museum, Oklahoma Hall of Fame, Oklahoma City Museum of Art or SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology.
- Mazzio’s Pizza offers team pizza party specials. Contact your local restaurant as details vary by location.
- Send the year off with a bang at Andy Alligator’s Water Park & Fun Park, Main Event Entertainment, Incredible Pizza Company, Frontier City, White Water Bay or Dodge City Paintball.
- Enjoy some sunshine and fresh air together at Myriad Gardens or another popular local park or pool.
Looking for even more fabulous party ideas, check out our Party Guide. If you know of a venue that you think should be included, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.