Summer vacation is a much anticipated time of the year! But, it also marks the end of school and many after-school activities for our kids. As kids count down the days to their summer hiatus, say goodbye to classmates and teammates with a bang at an end-of-the-year party! Whether you need to entertain a class full or a few soccer buddies, here are MetroFamily’s favorite places to have an end-of-the-year party in Oklahoma City:
(Editors note: If you’re planning a party in the Oklahoma City metro, be sure to check out our guide to local venues, party services and more!)
- Take your group ice skating at Arctic Edge Ice Arena or Blazers Ice Centre. Both rinks offer party reservations and group discounts.
- Connect with your wild side at Chester’s Party Barn & Farm or Extreme Animals. Both venues offer up-close experiences with live animals.
- Continue the competition with a round of bowling at Sooner Bowling Center or a game day at SoccerCity OKC.
- Have a swim party at a YMCA of Greater Oklahoma City location.
- Let the kids roam free at an indoor play place! Here is a long list of local venues primed for fun.
- Engage their creativity at Unpluggits.
- Go retro with a spin around the rink at a local roller rink like Skate Galaxy or Skate Moore. Skate Galaxy offers a “rent the entire facility for 2 hours” special or smaller groups can enjoy a party room and/or just skating together.
- Have a blast while learning at a local museum. The following venues offer special group accommodations including hands-on activities and tours: National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma History Center, Sam Noble Museum, Oklahoma Hall of Fame, Oklahoma City Museum of Art or SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology.
- Send the year off with a bang at Main Event Entertainment, Incredible Pizza Company, Frontier City, Huricanne Harbor or RIVERSPORT Adventures.
- Enjoy some sunshine and fresh air together at Myriad Gardens or another popular local park or pool.
Looking for even more fabulous party ideas, check out our Party Guide. If you know of a venue that you think should be included, please email the information to email@example.com or leave a comment below.