Ultimate 18 for 2018 Family Bucket List
PHOTO COURTESY OF OKLAHOMA CITY CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
Let’s make a resolution to have some fun and make some memories together this year! Each month, Oklahoma is bustling with fun activities for families. So, it was easy to put together an Ultimate 2018 Family Bucket List.
3. Take a dip into some local pools! Oklahoma City has plenty of indoor and outdoor options so you can squeeze some splash time, no matter the weather. BONUS idea: Hit up a nearby ‘beach!’ Load up the family and head to one of these great Oklahoma beaches for some summer time fun.
6. Commit to spending some individual time with your little ones at one of these local Mommy & Me classes.
9. Plan a family campout with these pro tips for camping with kids to help make sure your outdoor endeavors reap the plentiful benefits.
10. Take some time to slow down and game together at a local gaming café offering up everything from old-fashioned family fun like a game of checkers to cutting-edge gaming technology like virtual reality.
12. Add some nostalgia to your summer at a drive-in movie. While the number of drive-ins has dwindled over the years, there are still a few in operation in the metro ready for your family to enjoy a blockbuster flick alfresco.
13. Explore nature at one of Oklahoma’s beautiful state parks.
14. This fall, head to a county fair for some old-school family fun. Play some classic games, ride some wild rides and enjoy some tasty fair treats together.
15. Relive your favorite childhood memories with your kids! Need some inspiration? Check out some of Oklahoma’s top hot spots highlighted in our Where to Go + What to Do guide.
16. Plan your own “tour around the world” by visiting new-to-you restaurants owned and operated by immigrants sharing their love of their culture and food.
17. Volunteer together! Our city is full of worthy organizations that would love to welcome your family.
18. Challenge your family to try something new. Our searchable calendar is jammed pack with family fun every day all year long!
Best wishes to you and yours for the new year,