Mother’s Day plans are as varied and unique as the moms the day is meant to celebrate. We asked what moms really want for Mother’s Day and you answered!
- “I love just having a day off to chill, having the kids and husband clean up the house. I’m pretty happy just spending time with the family.” – Ashley
- “Having the house cleaned and dinner made by someone other than me is the best gift ever. Just a day off.” – Kiera
- “Have a meal together and my kids know that I’m always thrilled with flowering plants that I can keep for a long, long time!” – Dana
- “Thoughtful notes, a lovely meal together, being pampered. That’s what I like!” – Sarah
- “Maybe a cocktail party with my kids (my kids are all over 21) and with my grandkids to share their wonderful talents. One is a singer and one an artist.” – Terrie
- “A gift certificate for a massage!” – Kerri
- “Photo session” – Brittney
- “Gift certificates to get my hair done, for a massage or to my favorite stores.” – Amber
- “A break!” – Holly
For even more ideas to celebrate moms this Mother’s Day, check out our Mother’s Day Fun Guide.