We’re looking for Oklahoma City area kids with lots of personality to help us review local businesses. Our Kid Reviewers should be between the ages of 5 and 13 with a passion for all things local. If you’d like us to consider your child as a MetroFamily Kid Reviewer, please have them review one of their favorite attractions or restaurants and send us their review.
Questions we need answered in each review:
- What is the name, age and city of residence of the reviewer?
- What is the name of venue being reviewed?
- What made the experience stand out?
- What was the best part?
- What was the worst part?
- Will other kids enjoy it and why?
- If you could do this again knowing what you know now, what would you do differently?
- Does what you saw match up with anything you’re learning in school or have seen before in a book, on TV, etc.?
- What do you think you’ll remember most about having done this activity?
Please have your son or daughter complete the Kid Review questions on a favorite venue and send your answers along with a photo of the child enjoying the reviewed attraction or restaurant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Kid Review.”
Find all our Kid Reviews here.