Looking to make a fun Valentine's Day gift? Create a personalized book for coupons for those you love to redeem! This is something you can make for your children or they can make for Mom or Dad. They are as fun to make as they are to receive and can easily be adapted for any holiday.
- Card stock or construction paper
- Stapler or hole punch
- Use this format to make the coupons. "Redeem this coupon for ________________________________ From ____________________________________"
- Cut them and glue on colored cardstock or construction paper.
- Take a piece of cardstock or construction paper and cut out rectangles slightly bigger than your coupons.
- Take one of the rectangles and make this your cover. Add writing, stickers and drawings.
- Glue the finished coupons to a rectangle, then add the cover and back. Staple together or a hole punch and tie it together with ribbon or string.
Need some coupon ideas? Use these as inspiration!
- Take out the trash
- Make a puzzle together
- Play a board game
- Hugs and kisses
- Back rub
- Clean room
- Dinner and movie
- Make a tent together
- Camp out inside the house
- Play football
- Anything else your loved one enjoys or appreciates!
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.