By the time your child is a teen or tween, she has likely developed her own sense of style—and the days where you can pick out her clothes are long gone. Whether she is into eco-chic, retro hip or modern casual, it is important to find the clothes she likes at prices that won’t break the bank. When it comes to shopping for teens and tweens, the Oklahoma City metro offers many great retail places to find cool clothes, shoes and accessories. We recently polled our readers for their favorite places to shop. Here, in random order, are their recommendations.
- Plato’s Closet (2229 NW 138th Street, www.platoscloset.com)
- Daisy Exchange (locations in Moore and Oklahoma City, www.daisyexchange.com)
- Justice (locations in Moore, Norman and Oklahoma City, www.shopjustice.com)
- Nearly New (9218 N Western Ave, www.facebook.com/nearlynewokc)
- Forever 21 (locations in Norman and Oklahoma City, www.forever21.com)
- Academy (multiple locations, www.academy.com)
- NSTYLE Fashion Xchange (1822 E 2nd St, Edmond; www.nstylefashionxchange.com)
- Just Between Friends of Norman/Oklahoma City (www.okc.jbfsale.com, www.norman.jbfsale.com.)
- Ross Dress for Less (multiple locations, www.rossstores.com)
- Hot Topic (locations in Norman and Oklahoma City, www.hottopic.com)
Thanks to Jenn M., Kathy W, Nicole C., Dave G., Dorothy W., Sarah T., Jennifer S., Katie W., Tracy J. & Nina D. for contributing to this list.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/metrofamily to weigh in on next month’s list. Have a place you’d like to suggest? Comment below!