Thanks for coming to OKC Thrive Fest @ Riversport! We are so glad you’re here!
Event map and schedule
Thrive Fest is open 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. and Riversport activities are open: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Some activities are FREE and some require the Riversport all-access, all-day pass. All-access activities are available until Riversport closes at 6 pm. If you would like to purchase an all-access, all-day pass, please visit the VIP registration tent to purchase.
*Note: zip line not included in the all-access pass, some activities have limited capacity and are first come, first serve and are dependent upon weather conditions. Please review Riversport’s complete guidelines and safety rules here.
Food Trucks at Thrive Fest: Plato’s Provisions and Wondervan Pops
Riversport OG&E Stage schedule (# 5 on the map)
Each class will last 10-15 minutes only. Come and try one out!
- 10:30 am: Kid-friendly yoga with Mandi: Mandi Briggs is a local yoga teacher, mindfulness advocate and host of the Kids Yoga Camp at The Body Barre in Edmond. From airplane pose to king cobra pose, this session will cover the ABCs of yoga to cultivate strength, balance and stability.
- 11:00 am: Move by Madi’s family movement class: Madi Pontikes is a local health and movement enthusiast. This upbeat session will incorporate bodyweight movements, squats and jumping jacks. Each family member will feel capable, strong, and healthy.
- 11:30 am: Kid Strong: Get pumped up with affirmations and test your ninja skills. Challenge your brain and feel STRONG!
- 12:00 pm: Simeon Grier Track and Field Program. This class will be an easy pre-exercise warm-up routine to loosen and strengthen the hips.
- 1:00 pm: Family Dance Break with Skye Latimer. This is a space for wiggles, giggles and a little sweat. Bring your bare feet or close-toed shoes to this upbeat dance class. All ages and abilities are welcome – a smile is all you need here!
WIN Big by participating in our contests!
Win prizes such as a birthday party or passes to Arena 51, Riversport OKC passes, family game night prize packages, a first aid kit from Heartland CPR, Better Abode cleaning kit from Carsyn Neille Foundation, family-of-4 consultation from Native Chiropractic, 1 free membership to Bar K OKC, Organic squeeze gift card or a Radio Flyer kids interactive trampoline.
- Complete your Thrive Fest Passport and turn it in at the White Water center to redeem your reward and be entered to win one of our prize packages!
- Say Cheese! Post your photos to Instagram with #thrivefest23 and tag @metrofamilyokc to be eligible to win one of our grand prize photo packages! You can also enter at www.metrofamilymagazine.com/thrive-fest-photo-contest/ Deadline to enter is Sunday, March 26 at midnight.
Thanks to our generous sponsors for making today possible!
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Hefner Eye Care and Optical Center
Mental Health Association Oklahoma
Oklahoma County Health Department
Simon Greiner Track and Field Program /Fields & Futures