This craft requires the assistance of an adult, but provides a fun piece of art the family can enjoy all season!
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
- Manual pencil sharpener
- Take wax paper and cut two pieces slightly smaller than 8.5”x11” sheet of paper.
- Put one sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet or newspaper.
- Pick out the colors you would like and sharpen the crayon over the sheer or already have the crayon shavings ready for younger kids.
- Sprinkle the shavings across the paper with a light covering.
- Adults Only: With the iron on the lowest setting, cover wax paper with a towel or light cloth and iron over the wax paper making sure to iron it all the way to the edges to seal the edges.
- Once cool, use scissors to cut your shape and put a hole in the top and hang in the window.