What better way to celebrate dad on Father's Day than to make him something special? Pass the time and show the men in your life some love with this simple craft. It's a great project to let kids show off some of their own creativity and make something for someone else.
- Hole punch or something to make a hole
- First you want to make a template of a tie on a piece of paper. Cut the template out and pin it to the paper.
- Cut around paper to create the tie.
- Decorate tie with other pieces of felt.
- Punch two holes into the top part of the tie on both sides. Thread the yarn through the holes and tie it up like a necklace.
- Wrap it up and give it Dad for Father’s Day.