This is a great tool to have on long car rides. Kids can use it to draw, eat or play with magnets. Let kids personalize their own tray and keep it handy for car rides.
- Cookie sheet
- Stickers (optional)
- Take the cookie sheet and decorate it. You can add your name, stickers and drawings.
- Make a racetrack to drive cars on.
- Write the ABC’s and 123’s and kids can trace over them with a piece of paper.
- Draw a house and use little people to play on them. Find magnets of people or make your own.
- The tray also makes a great place for your kids to eat when your on your long drive. They have something to eat over and less food gets on the floor.