This is a perfect craft to do before going on a nature walk, a road trip or exploring outside. Using mostly basic household items, your kids can create their own binoculars to feel like real outdoorsmen on their next summer adventure!
- Two toilet paper rolls
- Paint, markers or crayons
- Hole punch
- Stickers (optional)
- Take the rolls and decorate them using the paint, markers or crayons.
- After they are decorated, glue them together side-by-side.
- Next, take a hole punch and punch a hole in both sides.
- Measure the yarn around your child’s neck to make sure you have enough to make the binoculars hang like a necklace.
- Use the yarn to string through the holes and tie a knot at the end to secure it.