How much do you love your crock pot? Lemme hear you say it loud and clear…we love slow cookers!
This recipe is so ridiculously easy yet so tasty that I'm not sure if it can really be labeled as a recipe. It's more of a toss it all together and then pat yourself on the back for preparing such a deliciously easy dinner.
- 1-2 lbs. frozen chicken breast tenders (Now, let's be clear. When I say frozen chicken breast tenders I'm not talking breaded chicken
- nuggets. NO ma'am. These are raw, frozen chicken breasts cut into tender size slices. I like them better than the whole frozen breasts because they thaw much quicker)
- 1 large jar Pineapple Peach mild salsa (Target sells one in it's Archer Farms brand)
- 1 package frozen sweet corn
- Toss those three things into the crock pot, cook on low for 6 hours.
- When you're ready to serve, use two forks to shred the chicken and mix it all together.
- Serve with flour tortillas and all your favorite soft taco toppings.
How easy was that?
Find more from Stephanie at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.