This fun project is a great way to talk to your children about how they are unique and special. There is no one else like you who has the same eyes, ears, nose or finger print, and this project helps demonstrate how each face is unique. A great project even for young kids!
- Mouths, noses, eyes and ears cut out from magazines.
- Sheets of paper
- crayons or markers
- Cut out different facial features from magazines and sort them into piles.
- Have the children arrange the facial features and glue them on to pieces of paper
- Use crayons or markers to make a body, add other features, or draw a picture around the face.
- Have fun creating and making funny faces of different sizes and shapes together.
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.