Earth Day is celebrated on April 22 and this is a great time to find ways to reduce, reuse and recycle to clean up our planet. Here’s one of the many household items you can repurpose into something new and handy.
- Cereal Box
- Magazines, newspaper or wrapping paper
- Using the ruler, make a mark 5" up on one the side of the cereal box.
- On the front of the box, draw a diagonal line from the opposite top corner down to the 5" mark. Repeat on the back of the box.
- Cut from the top of the box down to the mark on the side. Repeat on the back side.
- Cover the book holder in newspaper or wrapping paper.
- Have fun decorating your new book holder.
Happy Earth Day!
Find more creative things for your family at Terri's Creative Parenting blog.