Super Bowl is right around the corner and you know what that means…watch party time! If you get invited to a watch party, you want to bring something everyone will love—but is not a lot of work. Let's face it, Super Bowl party-goers don't really appreciate the time and effort put into Pinterest-worthy snacks.
These party meatballs will please a crowd and can be put together in minutes. Cocktail wieners can be substituted for meatballs or mixed in. When planning, just give yourself enough time for everything to heat up in the crock pot.
- 2 packages of frozen meatballs
- 1 bottle bbq sauce
- 1 8 oz. jar of seedless blackberry jam/jelly
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and mix together.
- Heat on high for 2-3 hours or until meatballs are hot and heated through.
For more from Stephanie, visit her blog at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.