Sarah Taylor, Publisher/Owner
- Home town: Woodward, OK
- Family: Husband, John; three young adult children: Kathryne, Reed, Zane
- Best parenting advice I’ve ever received: Remember that children are always learning; teach them well!
- Dream vacation: To be with my family exploring Banff National Park in Canada.
- One surprising fact about me: I really know football and other sports. I’ve been a sports nut from childhood and went to OU in part because of Sooner football.
- Favorite book to read with my child: “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch
- Proudest day as a parent: Anytime I heard or saw my children being kind and thoughtful to others (thankfully, there have been many proudest days!).
- My greatest wish for my children is: That they lead a fulfilling life complete with a family of their own; that they leave a legacy for the world
- My passion is: To see families thriving in Oklahoma.
- What I like to do outside of work: Plan fun things to do with my family.
- If I could tell the public just one fact about my family: It’d be we are just so blessed. Both sides of our family believe strongly in marriage and raising children who are grateful, loving, altruistic people who are known for their love of family.
Erin Page, Editor
- Home town: Oklahoma City
- Family: My husband, Jordan, and I are high school sweethearts. We have three kids, Addie, Hutch and Weston, and a rambunctious boxer named Lola.
- Favorite book to read with my child: We have so many! My sons laugh hysterically at the “Bad Guys” series by Aaron Blabey, and my daughter and I love R.J. Palacio’s “Wonder” and ‘Auggie & Me.”
- Favorite book to read without my child: “Educated” by Tara Westover is one of my favorite recent reads, though historical fiction is typically my favorite genre.
- Proudest day as a parent: I love watching my kids’ pride in themselves when they learn something new, conquer a fear or perfect a skill.
- My greatest wish for my children is: That they love themselves for exactly who they are and spread that love to others
- When I’m not working, you’ll find me: Cooking, running or planning my family’s next outing!
Lindsay Cuomo, Assistant Editor
- Home town: Choctaw
- Family: Husband, Derek, three boys, Connor, Ian & Cade, and my fur baby, Louie, our dog.
- Best parenting advice I’ve ever received: Do what works for you and your family and forget the rest!
- Dream vacation: A tour of the Greek Islands
- Favorite book to read with my child: “The Book With No Pictures” by B. J. Novak
- Proudest day as a parent: During the days after the May 20 tornado, my then 4-year old twins wanted to help their city. They worked hard baking and selling and were able to donate nearly $400 to help rebuild the parks that were destroyed.
- My greatest wish for my children is: To be happy.
- When I’m not working, you’ll find me: Around town enjoying time with my family!
- Three things I couldn’t live without: Tea lattes, bubble baths and snuggles from my boys.
Name: Athena Delce, Account Executive
- Home town: Oklahoma City
- Family: Husband Anthony, son Anthony II, daughter Alani, daughter Averi
- One surprising fact about me: I do not like to carry a purse since I had my baby. It was too much to carry- purse, baby bag and carrier. Way too much. Something had to go.
- Favorite book to read with my child: “God Bless My Friends” by Hannah Hall
- Favorite book to read without my child: The Bible
- Proudest day as a parent: The day I heard Averi call me “Mom.”
- When I am tired, I remember: My bedroom has a door that locks.
- If I could tell the public just one fact about my family, it’d be: I have a large family, we are loud, but we always have each other’s backs.
Dana Price, Ad Executive
- Home town: I grew up in Ashland, KS but have lived in Edmond, OK for the last 20 years.
- Family: Mother of two sons, Chase and Chad Smith, and one daughter, Lauren Smith as well as a stepson, Joel Price; two grandchildren, Kali & Bryna, and two daughters-in law, Daisy Smith and Shea Price. My husband is Mike Price.
- Best parenting advice I’ve ever received: Train up a child in the way he should go [teaching him to seek God’s wisdom and will for his abilities and talents], even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- One surprising fact about me: I used to barrel race in rodeos when I was a young girl.
- Favorite book to read with my child: “The Velveteen Rabbit” by Margery Williams
- Proudest day as a parent: When my first child was born!
- My passion is: Music and growing flowers.
- When I’m not working, you’ll find me: Planning the music for the next worship service at our church, probably!
- Three things I couldn’t live without: Make-up, comfortable bed, ice.
- If I could tell the public just one fact about my family, it’d be: If I could have picked them out, I would have chosen them! I love them more than anything else!
Kathy Alberty, Business Manager/Distribution Manager
- Family: Husband and three grown kids
- My passion is: My family
- What I like to do outside of work: Watch the Thunder, volunteer with Red Cross