March 16, 2020 toMarch 21, 2020
11:00 AM until 02:00 PM
This event occurs daily, every 1 days(s)
Features special activities and live animals all week. Food trucks will be on site daily for lunch.
- Monday - Animal Safari: Hang out with live animals from Tiger Safari.
- Tuesday - Fossil Dig: Dig for real bones
- Wednesday - Insect Intellect: Get up close and personal with insects from Insect Adventure.
- Thursday - Shark Embark: Take part in a shark bite scavenger hunt.
- Friday - Homey Habitats: Hang out with live animals from the Oklahoma City Zoo.
- Saturday - Alpaca Your Bags: Meet and greet fun and fluffy friends, inside the museum. Magnolia and Prayers will be bringing four of their cutest Alpacas.
General admission tickets also include:
- All Day Museum Admission
- 350+ REAL Skeletons
- View Flesh Eating Beetles
- Scavenger Hunts & Prizes for All Ages
- "Bones, Furs & More!" Touch Tables
- Animal Mask Craft
- Snap tons of #Skelfies
Add on an owl pellet dissect kit for $5.
Tickets online or at the door.
LocationSKELETONS: Museum of Osteology View map
10301 S Sunnylane Rd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73160, USA