October 09, 2020 to October 11, 2020
This event occurs daily, every 1 day(s)
Features Brett Tutor from TLC's Trading Spaces, Jeff Devlin from HGTV & DIY Network and over 250 experts and vendors providing DIY tips for remodeling, cooking, decorating and outdoor entertaining as well as exhibits focused on recreation and pets. Food trucks will also be onsite on Sunday.
- Lakeside Living that will showcase 3,000 square feet of inspiration for a lakeside retreat. The area will feature a 2 bed, 1 bath model cottage by Oak Creek Homes for guests to tour and get decorating and remodeling ideas for a vacation or full-time home. The area is presented by Smart Cottage.
- Outdoor Recreation where guests can make plans for their next adventure in the water, woods and other outdoor spaces.
- Backyard Gardening shop where visitors can purchase an array of vegetable and fruit seeds, plants and seedlings in time to get gardens growing.
- The Cooking Stage where chefs from favorite local restaurants will cook up yummy creations that any novice cook can recreate at home.
- The Garden Center 0resented by Marcum’s Nursery. Guests can peruse flowers, plants and gardening accessories that will make the perfect addition to any garden or landscape.
- Wine Village featuring wines from around the region. Guests can stroll through the Wine Village to sample and learn about some of the best wineries and vineyards that are just a short drive away.
- Pet Plaza for four-legged friends. Even they deserve inspired design, fashion and treats.
Friday, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday is Hero Day. All active military personnel, veterans, police and fire and first responders will receive free admission when they show a valid ID at the Box Office.
LocationOklahoma State Fair Park View map
3001 General Pershing Blvd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73107, USA