October 24, 2020 to November 01, 2020
10:00 AM until 05:00 PM
Travel back over 3,000 years into the desert between Egypt and Palestine where more than two million people banded together to build a tabernacle for their God. Each element inside this sanctuary had deep significance to the Hebrew people and this tour brings each symbol to life. Touring Messiah’s Mansion provides a unique opportunity to learn more about ancient history through a living museum. Instead of learning about history from books, participants get a chance to see demonstrations of life long ago. This tour can engage children and adults alike.
- Smaller Tour Sizes – Limiting the number of people in a tour for more physical distancing. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations — Hand sanitizer throughout the exhibit.
- Masking Up — Staff and tour guides will be wearing face coverings, or talking behind plexiglass. Those attending are also asked to please wear a face covering.
- Outside Tour — The entire tour will be given outside, under tarps to allow for maximum airflow and circulation.
- Sanitizing Chairs — Tours have been spaced out to give staff the opportunity to sanitize between groups.
LocationMessiah's Mansion Headquarters View map
18750 NE 63rd St,
Harrah, OK 73045, US