December 11, 2018 to December 11, 2018
05:30 PM until 08:30 PM
Socialize after hours during a free K – 12 professional development session at the National Cowboy Museum.
• Watch the PBS documentary Unspoken: America’s Native American Boarding Schools
• Discuss the documentary with Dr. Patricia Loughlin, Professor of History at the University of Central Oklahoma
• Investigate Museum collections and exhibits
• Obtain 2.5 hours of professional development
Participating teachers receive:
• Museum admission for the event
• Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar
• Time to socialize with other Oklahoma educators
This event is free; a registration deposit of $10, which will be refunded to all attending, is due at time of enrollment. Register by Dec. 6 at nationalcowboymuseum.org/teacherworkshop.
LocationNational Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum View map
1700 NE 63rd St.,
Oklahoma City, OK 73111, US