June 05, 2021 to June 05, 2021
10:00 AM until 02:00 PM
Features community organizations and fun for your family including free bikes given away on a first-come, first-served basis and a bicycle safety course by the Edmond Fire Department. There will also be free hotdogs and drinks and the New Covenant Kids Ministry is offering one free hour of childcare for any parents who want to gather the fair’s resources while their kids have a blast.
- The State of Oklahoma will send representatives to help individuals fill out benefit applications including SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), SoonerCare (Medicaid), Child Care Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Oklahoma School Breakfast and Lunch Program, WIC (Women, Infants, Children), Citizenship & Benefits, Replacement Cards, etc.
- Edmond Public Schools and the Edmond Public School Foundation will provide information about Early Birds, PreK and Kindergarten Readiness, Family Guides that have been created by the State Department of Education
- The Edmond Police Department will donate free bicycles on a first come first served basis, bring special units including SRO’s (School Resource Officers).
- The Edmond Fire Department will conduct a ‘bicycle safety course’ for the children who receive bicycles, and any others who would like to learn.
- New Covenant will provide 1hr of free childcare for parents. There will be free hot dogs and drinks available in the NC Café.
- REAL will bring information about how to equip single moms to grow stronger in mind, body, spirit and family. Additionally, they will share with moms how to live fearlessly from the home to the workplace. They will share how they partner with moms to support them in their areas of essential needs, community support, LEAD Small Groups, educational services, inner healing support and leadership development.
- Sunbeam Family Services will give information on how they provide people of all ages with help, hope, and the opportunity to succeed through Early Childhood, Foster Care, Mental Health and Senior Services programs.
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha International will provide information on the scholarships they provide to graduating high school seniors as well as students already in college.
- Total Wellness will provide a wellness booth, where they can provide a biometric screen, health risk assessment, lab draw and provider exam. Wellness services take approximately 20 minutes. Lab results will be sent within 3 business days. Their services can be billed in through all insurances or they will donate for those who don’t have insurance. Sign Up For a Wellness Exam
- Project 66 will have nonperishable food items available at no cost.
- Ministries of Jesus who will provide resources for Dental, Vision, Counseling, Addiction Recovery, Social Services, and Support Groups.
- The League of Women Voters will be available to help people register to vote.
- The Boy Scouts will help serve food and beverages.
- The YMCA will share information about their three key areas that are fundamental to strengthening community: Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility
- Fostering Sweet Dreams will provide information and services related to tangible needs such as beds, car seats, high chairs, and strollers.
- Frozen Fun will provide free slushies for families.
LocationNew Covenant Church View map
2700 S Boulevard,
Edmond, OK 73013, US