December 02, 2022 to December 18, 2022
This event occurs weekly, on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
Features caroling, carriage rides, holiday treats and visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Classic Christmas will encompass three weekends – Dec. 2-4, Dec. 9-11 and Dec. 16-18, running from 4-9 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 8 a.m.-noon on Sundays. Among the activities:
- Complimentary Holiday Sweets and Treats - Milk and cookies will be available in The Artesian’s lobby on Fridays and Saturdays from 7-9 p.m. Warm apple cider will be available in
- The Artesian’s lobby on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Classic Carolers - The season’s favorite songs will be sung by a choir or carolers from 4-8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays through Dec. 17.
- Carriage Rides - Rides will available every Friday and Saturday from 6-9:30 p.m. through Dec. 24. Carriage rides are $40 per ride and by reservation only. Rides will tour downtown Sulphur, with its brilliant Christmas lights. Guests are strongly encouraged to call beforehand to ensure carriage availability.
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus - Every Saturday through Dec. 17, there will be a story time with Mrs. Claus from 5-7 p.m., followed by a photo opportunity with her from 7-9 p.m.
- Visits from Santa - He will visit The Artesian from 8 a.m.-noon on each Sunday during Classic Christmas.
LocationThe Artesian Hotel Casino and Spa, View map
1001 W 1st St,
Sulphur, OK, US