Pups, like any other member of the family, need to get out and move! Communities across the metro have created gathering places for families to exercise and socialize with their furry family members.
Here are a few dog parks in the Oklahoma City metro open to the community to enjoy.
(Individual city and park policies vary. Please contact each park to learn more about specific regulations.)
3303 NW Grand Blvd
- Features a two-acre, off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, a swimming pond and benches and shaded areas for human visitors.
Myriad Gardens Dog Park
301 W Reno
- Features a small off-leash dog enclosure on the southeast side of the grounds.
Scissortail Park Dog Park
300 SW 7th St
- Features a multi-surface fenced enclosure with climbing structures and benches.
Deep Deuce Dog Park
301 N Oklahoma
- Features an urban dog park with fenced off-leash play, water fountains and benches. DONE Dog Boutique nearby.
Midtown Mutts Dog Park
409 W Park Pl
- Features an off-leash play space with a shade structure and seating.
Pets & People Dog Park
9733 NW 4th
- Features a members-only 3-acre dog park. To become a member, you must pick up a copy of the park rules and sign a liability waiver. The park is free to use but donations are accepted.
Happy Tails Dog Park
1903 NE 12th St, Moore
- Features a two-acre, off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, agility structures, benches, shade, water fountains for dog and dog owners and a restroom.
Edmond Dog Park
E 33rd St & Rankin Terr, Edmond
- Features an off-leash play space with pond access, restrooms and water fountain.
Norman Community Dog Park
1001 E Robinson St, Norman
- Features two-acre off-leash play space with separate enclosures for large and small dogs, agility structures, pavilion, water fountains for dogs and benches. Restrooms and a pond are nearby.
Ruby Grant Park Dog Park
4396 N Interstate Dr, Norman
- Features three fenced off-leash play areas, shade trees and water fountains for dogs. Restroom and walking trail nearby
Fred Quinn Happy Tails Dog Park
8517 E Reno Ave, Midwest City
- Features a spacious dog park with climbing structures and a water feature.
Looking for more pet-friendly attractions in OKC? Check out this highlight on pet-friendly fun by VisitOKC.com.
Thinking of adding a pet to your family? Read this article all about Adding a Furry Family Member.