This fun craft is easy enough for small children and engaging enough even for older kids! For a festive decoration, make several and display them in a bowl.
- Pom poms (optional)
- Paper plate
- Put pinecone on paper plate.
- Take glue and put a little drop of glue on each spike.
- Sprinkle glitter on each one.
- Shake off the extra on the plate. Let it set and dry.
Looking for a cool new app?
One for you:
Plugged In – FREE
- A great resource for parents, from Focus on the Family. Parents can review the newest games, movies, music, tv, watch trailers and purchase movie tickets. Share reviews with other parents through Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. Great for looking up the movies and games your children want for Christmas that you don’t know much about.
One for Your Child:
LEGO Duplo Jams – FREE
- An app for children 2-5. An interactive musical world with the alphabet and memory. Very cute and easy for children to play. You can even record your own sounds too.
Jingle All the Way – FREE
- A cute app for your children to enjoy this Christmas. It’s a read along book that you can record in your own voice and interactive game.