This is a craft I did as a little girl with my mother. We would make more to add to the Christmas tree each year. Enjoy making this simple and fun craft with your children this holiday season.
- clothespins (Please note that you you do not need the ones with a spring)
- Small red pom poms, red marker or red round beads
- wiggly eyes (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- Take two clothespins and glue them together, in the same direction, to make the body of the reindeer.
- Take one clothespin and add a dab of glue to the round part of the pin for the nose. Apply a red pom pom, red bead or draw it on with a red marker.
- Take a small amount of glue and add the eyes, or use black, blue or brown marker to draw on the eyes.
- Glue head to the body to complete the reinder.
- Add glitter tothe antlers.
- Add eyelashes to the eyes to make a girl.
- Add a small bow above her eyes if you want.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around it's neck for a scarf.
Remember these reindeers make a great gifts for teachers, family or friends.