Dye your eggs and get those Easter baskets ready! Easter in OKC is right around the corner and there are plenty of great places to catch up with the Easter Bunny in the metro.
- Metro malls – through April 8
- Junior Service League of Midwest City’s Easter Bunny Breakfast at Rose State Student Union, April 1
- FREE Moore Easter Egg Scramble at Buck Thomas Park, Saturday, April 1
- Easter on the Green at Will Rogers Park, April 8
- Tulip Festival at Myriad Gardens, Saturday & Sunday, April 8 & 9
For more Easter-themed events, activities, egg hunts, and places to take Easter Bunny photos with the family, visit our OKC Easter Fun Guide. Have an event you’d like to suggest? Comment below!