This healthy snack recipe is courtesy of Produce for Kids Get Healthy, Give Hope Campaign. Through June 26th, when you shop for your produce at Homeland grocery stores in Oklahoma, Homeland will give a consumption-based donation to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. (Read more here.) What a great way to get some healthy snacks into those little tummies and support a great organization at the same time. Win-win!
- 2 bananas, peeled, chopped
- 3 cups lowfat yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple, cored, chopped
- ¼ cup caramel dip
- Place bananas in freezer bag and freeze overnight.
- Blend bananas, yogurt and pineapple in blender until thick and smooth.
- Portion and freeze for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel dip and serve.
For more from Stephanie, visit her blog at www.hugskissesandsnot.com.