Inside you will find a 5-day itinerary for an OKC Fall Break, plus safe family autumn adventures for the whole season. Also, read about our local Super Kid of the Metro Keymonti Hammon and his work with Restore OKC and metro mom Ruth Rolfe and her life as an activist.
6 don’t-miss reads in this issue:
- Fall Fun: Find 12 autumn adventures from our advertising partners!
- Race Equity in Schools: How local districts and families can activate positive change.
- Mindful Parenting: 5 tips for less stress and a calmer home
- Kids & Politics: Engaging future voters in the political process
- Exploring Beyond Oklahoma: Why you should add western Arkansas to your family bucket list.
- Local Family Fun: 5 days of close-to-home (& safe) Fall Break excitement!
Our October issue is also on stands now!
Find your copy at all Jimmy’s Egg, YMCAs, Whole Foods, Sprouts and Natural Grocers locations.
Our annual Everything Guide brings you the best of the best in the Oklahoma City metro. From the reveal of our highly-anticipated Family Favorites to after school activities, private schools, restaurants, party venues and so much more, you’ll find the resources every OKC area parent needs as well as hot spots for family fun across the Sooner state and iconic experiences for each season! Click on the cover below to peruse the pages of our Everything Guide. You’ll also find easy access to our September below, in case you missed it! Or you can access an archive of all of our past issues.
Looking for even more resources to help your family through this stressful epidemic, sign up for our enewsletters to have insightful articles and local resources delivered right to your inbox daily. And, download our app for an easy way to connect with our best content right when you need it.