Whether you’re disappointed over a canceled excursion or just want to live vicariously while quarantined, these 10 virtual vacations allow your family to take a trip without ever leaving home. Hopefully a virtual vacation will help you get excited about taking a real vacation soon!
- Head to the mouse meca. The real magic here is getting to experience Disneyworld or Disneyland without having to wait in a single line!
- Visit a national park. From Yellowstone to the Statue of Liberty, explore some of our country’s iconic destinations.
- Check out one of the top family vacation spots in the United States. Hike or raft through the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Appreciate art. Whether you visit the OKCMOA or a museum around the world, experience amazing art and get even more creative by recreating the famous portraits you see.
- Experience Japanese culture. Take 360 degree tours of national monuments in Japan.
- Stick your toes in the (virtual) sand at your perfect beach. Find the Florida’s sunny shores that best fit your personality and interests.
- Seek a space adventure. Learn how astronauts live aboard the International Space Station.
- Feel the falls. Experience 360 degrees of Niagara Falls, from soaring overhead in a helicopter to riding the rapids.
- Tour the nation’s capital. Find dozens of immersive experiences, from the Lincoln Memorial to the Smithsonian and famous landmarks and neighborhoods.
- Peruse Peru. Visit one of the seven wonders of the world in Machu Picchu and look for llama sightings, too!
- Experience a virtual volcano. Check out Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano in real time.
- Kick up your heels for boot-scootin’ fun. Visit the Grand Ole Opry’s live stream.
- Choose an Italian adventure. Travel virtually across all of Italy.
- Visit the Great Wall of China. Wander along a virtual tour of one of the greatest human archeological feats.
- Go to the land down under. Experience Australia in 360 degrees.
Post your family enjoying your virtual experience with the tag #okcfamilyfun!