- 1/3 c. Braum’s butter
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1 1/4 c. Braum’s whole milk
- 3/4 c. Garden Club creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 c. Griffin’s white syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. Shawnee’s all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 c. Oklahoma grown pecans, chopped
- One pie shell, deep 9” unbaked
- 2 tbsp Garden Club creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Griffin’s white syrup
- Combine first five ingredients in medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to boil, cook and stir for one minute. Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in small bowl. Whisk into peanut butter mixture. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie shell. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Combine peanut butter and syrup in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds; stir till smooth. With fork, drizzle over warm pie. Cool completely before cutting.
About the Made in Oklahoma Coalition (MIO)
The Made in Oklahoma Coalition promotes brand awareness and consumer loyalty for Oklahoma food and agricultural products through collective marketing for the purpose of increasing sales, maintaining business retention and expanding Oklahoma’s food and agricultural processing sector. MIO represents more than 30 Oklahoma food and agricultural manufacturers that employ over 20,000 Oklahomans statewide. The coalition is supported by both private and public funds. For more information, please visit www.miocoalition.com.