Looking for a new breakfast to make your family drool? Try these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for a tasty treat, courtesy of the Made in Oklahoma Coalition.
- 2 pkgs. Shawnee Mills Pancake Mix
- 2 ea Eggs
- 2 ¼ cup Braum’s Milk
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- 1 ea 12 oz Tub, Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup Griffin Cinnamon Roll Pancake Syrup
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
Crunchy Filling Ingredients:
- ½ cup Oklahoma Pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup Coconut, shredded toasted
- Griffin Cinnamon Roll Syrup
- For the batter, combine pancake mix, eggs and milk, careful to not over mix. See cooking instructions on the bag
- For the cream cheese filling, mix by hand the cream cheese, syrup and cinnamon in a small mixing bowluntil fully incorporated, reserve
- For the crunchy filling, combine the pecans and coconut.
- Make 6” Pancakes; hold them in a low oven with loose foil over them until you are ready to use them but not more than 15 min.
- Cut pancake into halves and spread one side liberally with the cream cheese mixture and add the crumb topping and cap with the other half.
- Liberally cover pancakes with Griffin’s Cinnamon Roll Syrup.
You can find more recipes on the MIO website, www.miocoalition.com.
Made in Oklahoma Coalition (MIO)
The Made in Oklahoma Coalition promotes brand awareness and consumer loyalty for Oklahoma food and agricultural products through collective marketing for the purpose of increasing sales, maintaining business retention and expanding Oklahoma’s food and agricultural processing sector. MIO represents more than 30Oklahoma food and agricultural manufacturers that employ over 20,000 Oklahomans statewide. The coalition is supported by both private and public funds. For more information, please visit www.miocoalition.com.