We’re rounding up our top family fun resources to help you plan the greatest spring break ever! Whether you want to stick around Oklahoma City or travel somewhere new and exciting, we’ve got you covered with plenty of things to do including local events, camps and travel destination inspirations.
Child Care & Spring Break Camps: Can’t escape your adult obligations for spring break? No problem!
- We’ve got you covered with this list of spring break camps available throughout the Oklahoma City metro!
OKC Spring Break Events: If you’re looking to have fun around Oklahoma City, look no further!
- This list of fun events features dozens of things to do throughout the OKC metro during the break.
- Have fun without spending a dime at these free spring break events.
- Plus, check out our Spring Break staycation day-planner!
St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations: If you want to take the kids to a St. Patrick’s Day event during the break, be sure to check our list of family-friendly celebrations around the OKC metro. Or browse these at-home ways to celebrate from our friends at Tulsa Kids.
OKC Spring Break Activities: Even beyond organized events, there’s plenty of family fun to be had in the OKC metro during spring break.
- Check out a local indoor pool
- Hit up a new playground
- Plan a visit to a free museum
- Eat out at one of these Oklahoma City restaurants offering family discounts
Want to hit the road on a family getaway during spring break? Here are some of our most popular family road trip ideas:
- 10 Spring Break Day Trips
- Travelin’ on Tulsa Time
- 4 Spots to Explore Nature in Oklahoma
- Prime Oklahoma Vacation Spots
- Unique Accommodations in Oklahoma
- Weekend Wonders, trip ideas for your next wide-open weekend
- Lawton Long Weekend
- Top Oklahoma State Parks for Families
- 5 Great Spots to Camp With Kids
- Spring Break Wonders in Central Arkansas
For even more Spring Break inspiration, check out our Spring Fun Guides or sign up for Weekend Picks and our other e-newsletters to be sure you don’t miss a thing!